The Water Dispenser with Filter System is a complete bottleless water cooler with commercial grade water purifying system that can be mounted to the back of the dispenser. You can choose between a "hot and cold" or a "cook and cold" water dispenser. The cabinet color is available in white or black to fit the decor of either your home or office. Both water filters are tested and certified by NSF under ANSI/NSF Standard 42.
Water Cooler Specifications:
- Designed to offer a solid dispenser, while still having a contemporary look.
- Offers quality, reliability, easy serviceability.
- Manufactured with a high density polyethylene cabinet, the exterior won't corrode or rust, allowing this water dispenser to look good for years to come.
- Features a stainless steel non-removable reservoir, ensuring that your water will taste fresh.
- Includes two faucets, which, depending on the model choosen, will dispenser hot and cold water, or room temperature and cold water.
12.4" Wide x 12.5" Deep x 39.3" High
0.9 Gal of 50°F / Hr (3.5L of 10°C)
Energy Star Rated
Primary Filter Specifications:
- Rated to eliminate selected contaminates down to a 1 micron size (1 millionth of a meter).
1 (millionth of a meter)
1250 gallons or 1 year
- Rated to eliminate selected contaminates down to a 5 micron size (5 millionth of a meter)
Sand & Sediment
5 (millionth of a meter)
Installation and Mounting Hardware:
- Angle stop valve - (3/8" male comp x 3/8" female comp x 1/4" tube):
- This valve taps into your water line, allowing water to flow into the bottleless water cooler.
- 1/4" polypropylene tubing (15 feet):
- Meets FDA and NSF-51 requirements for potable water and is rated "A" for Chlorine and Ammonia.
- Polypropylene tube cutter:
- Designed to precisely cut polypropylene tubing in one downward motion.
- 1/4" polypropylene tubing hold down clips (x8):
- Helps to conceal polypropylene tubing against a wall, floor or ceiling.
- Filter mounting clip with screws (x2):
- Allows the water filter(s) to be mounted and anchored to the back of the dispenser.
- Durable metal mounting bracket with screw (x2):
- These metal brackets make it easy to mount the water filter(s) to the back of the water dispenser.
- Quick connect elbow fitting (1/4" male comp x 1/4 QC tube) (x2):
- Allows the water to easily flow from the pre-filter into the primary filter.