The Sunroc PSRD14 Water Cooler shall deliver 14.0 gph of 50°F degree water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. Cabinet finish shall be Powder Coated Paint or brushed stainless steel. Cooling system shall use R-134a refrigerant. Shall be listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards and conform to European Union Directives.
No Lead Design:
These Water Coolers are certified to be lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act and are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted.
- Waterways are Lead-Free in Materials & Construction.
- Stainless Steel Top.
- Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel Frame.
- High Efficiency Cooling Tank and Coil.
- Refrigerant R-134a.
- Dial-A-Drink® Bubbler.
- Product Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61.
- Limited 5-Year Warranty.
- Standard Cabinet Finishes:
Sandstone Powder Coated.
- Optional finishes at additional cost:
Stainless Steel, Regency Bronze.
- Note: Adding any of the above accessories may delay shipment
|Model # ||PSRD14|
|ADA Compliant ||No|
|Barrier Free ||No|
|Cooling Capacity ||14 GPH|
|Freeze Resistant ||No|
|GreenSpec Listed ||No|
|Installation Type ||Wall Mounted|
|Outdoor Rated ||No|
|Vandal Resistant ||No|