The Sunroc NSWD8 Water Cooler delivers 8 gph of chilled drinking water. Cabinet finish shall be Sandstone powder coat paint on galvanized steel or brushed stainless steel. Cooling system shall use R-134a refrigerant. Shall be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards and conform to European Union Directives.
No Lead Design:
These Water Coolers are certified to be lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act and are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted.
- Waterways Are Lead-Free In Materials & Construction.
- Bubbler with activation lever
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Structural Steel Frame
- High Efficiency Cooling Tank and Coil
- Refrigerant R-134a
- Stainless steel top
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Product Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61.
- Standard Cabinet Finishes:
Sandstone Powder Coated Paint on Galvanized Steel.
- Optional finishes at additional cost:
Stainless Steel, Bronze
- Note: Adding any of the above accessories may delay shipment
|Model # ||NSWD8|
|ADA Compliant ||No|
|Barrier Free ||No|
|Cooling Capacity ||8 GPH|
|Freeze Resistant ||No|
|GreenSpec Listed ||No|
|Installation Type ||Wall Mounted|
|Outdoor Rated ||No|
|Vandal Resistant ||No|