The Sunroc DF-3701 Drinking Fountain is a non-refrigerated unit. When the mechanical push-button is depressed water continues to flow as long as the button is depressed. When accessory apron is used on the upper unit, this cooler will comply with ADA guidelines when properly installed. Apron not required when installed in an alcove or if a wing wall is installed on the right side.
These Water Coolers comply with the requirements of A.D.A. (Americans with Disabilities Act) when properly installed. Also meets the guidelines for children's environments providing the floor to orifice height is 30" or less and proper clear floor space is provided for parallel approach. (Based on Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board final ruling.) Check Local and State Codes.
No Lead Design:
These Water Coolers are certified to be lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act and are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted.
- Waterways Are Lead-Free In Materials & Construction.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel wall mounting frame.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- Product Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G (AB1953)
- Limited 1-year Warranty
- Standard Cabinet Finishes:
- Optional finishes at additional cost:
- Stainless Steel Apron for Upper unit (032067-001)
- Regency Bronze Apron for Upper Unit (032067-002)
- Note: Adding any of the above accessories may delay shipment
|Model # ||DF-3701|
|ADA Compliant ||Yes|
|Barrier Free ||Yes|
|Cooling Capacity ||NA|
|Freeze Resistant ||No|
|GreenSpec Listed ||No|
|Installation Type ||Wall Mounted|
|Outdoor Rated ||No|
|Vandal Resistant ||No|