The Sunroc CSFD3 Water Cooler shall deliver 3.0 gph of 50°F water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. Key AquaPointe® bottle filler molded components contain Freshield®, which utilizes a silver-based antimicrobial compound that reduces the growth of micro-organisms and mildew to protect the surfaces from discoloration, odors and degradation. Basin shall be designed to eliminate splashing and standing water. Cooling system shall use R-134a refrigerant. Shall comply with ANSI A117.1 and ADA. Shall be listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards. Shall comply with ANSI/NSF 61. This model satisfies CABO/ANSI A117.1.
No Lead Design:
These Water Coolers are certified to be lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act and are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted.
- Waterways Are Lead-Free In Materials & Construction.
- Bubbler with activation lever
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with seperate galvanized steel base
- High Efficiency Cooling Tank and Coil
- Refrigerant R-134a
- Stainless steel top
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Product Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61.
- Standard Cabinet Finishes:
Sandstone Powder Coated Paint on Galvanized Steel.
- Optional finishes at additional cost:
Push Handle 029603-004
- Note: Adding any of the above accessories may delay shipment
|Model # ||CSFD3|
|ADA Compliant ||No|
|Barrier Free ||No|
|Cooling Capacity ||3 GPH|
|Freeze Resistant ||No|
|GreenSpec Listed ||No|
|Installation Type ||Floor Mounted|
|Outdoor Rated ||No|
|Vandal Resistant ||No|