The Oasis PWEBF Bottle Filling Station is designed to be retrofitted to either an existing P8AC or P8AM, and has an independent electronic activation. The VersaFiller® alcove and activation button contain Freshield®, which utilizes a silver-based antimicrobial compound that reduces the growth of micro-organisms and mildew to protect the surfaces from discoloration, odors and degradation. VersaFiller® cabinet finish is Brushed Stainless Steel and has a hands-free, no-touch water activation. The PWEBF complies with ANSI/NSF 61. When retrofitted to either the P8AC or P8AM it satisfies CABO/ANSI A117.1, and complies with ADA requirements when properly installed. The unit also meets guidelines for children's accessibility providing the floor to orifice height is 30 inches and proper clear floor space is provided for frontal approach.
- Has Hands-Free, No-Touch Water Activation.
- Waterways Are Lead-Free In Materials and Construction.
- Heavy Duty steel frame.
- Surface Mount Frame Assembly.
- VersaFiller® has Independent Electronic Activation.
- Product Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, including Annex G, (AB953).
- Includes a limited 1-year Warranty.
Oasis PWEBF Category: