The Oasis PV8ACSL Heavy Duty Water Cooler delivers 8.0 gph (gallons per hour) of 50°F degree water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water and includes a vandal resistant mechanical front push button to activate the flow of water. The Oasis PV8ACSL basin is designed to eliminate splashing and standing water, the bubbler is vandal resistant; and operates between 20 and 120 psi. The Oasis PV8ACSL cabinet finish is stainless steel, and the refrigerated water fountain cooling system uses R-134a refrigerant, complies with ANSI A117.1, ADA, ANSI/NSF 61 and is listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway.
- Waterways are lead-free in materials and construction.
- Vandal resistant bubbler with flexible guard.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel frame.
- Vandal resistant mechanical front push button.
- External stream height adjustment on lower unit.
- High efficiency cooling tank and coil.
- Contains R-134a refrigerant.
- Product is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, including Annex G, (AB953).
Oasis PV8ACSL Category: