The Oasis PGF8EBFSL Filtered Bi-Level Water Cooler and Bottle Filling Station delivers 8.0 gph (gallons per hour) of 50°F degree water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water, and includes the VersaFilter® system for taste, odor and chlorine reduction, lead reduction and cyst reduction, which complies with NSF standards 42 and 53. The unit is mechanically activated with front and side push pads, and the VersaFiller® Sports Bottle Filler has independent manual activation. The bottle filler alcove and activation button contains Freshield, which utilizes a silver-based antimicrobial compound that reduces the growth of micro-organisms and mildew to protect the surfaces from discoloration, odors and degradation. The basin is designed to eliminate splashing and standing water. The Water Saver Bubbler reduces waste water by 50%, has a flexible guard, and operates between 20 and 120 psi. The cabinet has a greystone powder coat paint on galvanized steel. The PGF8EBFSL complies with ANSI A117.1 and ANSI/NSF 61, is listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards, and meets ADA requirements when properly installed. The filtered water cooler also meets guidelines for children's accessibility providing the floor to orifice height is 30 inches and proper clear floor space is provided for frontal approach.
- Includes VersaFilter system for taste, odor and chlorine reduction, lead reduction, and cyst reduction.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway.
- Waterways are lead-free in materials and construction.
- Stainless steel one-piece top with low-flow, flexible bubbler guard.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel frame.
- Four push pad manual activation on lower water cooler.
- External stream height adjustment on lower unit.
- VersaFiller® has independent electronic, hands-free activation.
- High efficiency cooling tank and coil.
- Contains R-134a refrigerant.
- Product is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, including Annex G, (AB953).
Oasis PGF8EBFSL Category: