The Oasis PGF8ACSLTM Filtered Bi-Level ADA Water Cooler with Touchless Drinking Fountain delivers 8.0 GPH (gallons per hour) of 50°F degree water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water and includes a light beam that is reflected off the user to automatically start water flowing on the left side unit. The right side unit has four manually operated antimicrobial copper push pads. The Oasis PGF8ACSLTM basin is designed to eliminate splashing and standing water, the bubbler has Flexible-Guard and operates between 20 and 120 psi. The Oasis PGF8ACSLTM cabinet finish is Greystone powder coated paint on galvanized steel or brushed stainless steel. The bubbler contains an antimicrobial silver additive (AlphaSan) that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold and mildew and the front nose of powder coated models also contains the antimicrobial additive in the powder coating. The Oasis PGF8ACSLTM refrigerated water fountain cooling system uses R-134a refrigerant, complies with ANSI A117.1, ADA, ANSI/NSF 61 and is listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards.
- Touchless, infrared sensor activation.
- VersaFilter system for taste, odor and chlorine reduction, lead reduction, and cyst reduction.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway.
- Waterways are lead-free in materials and construction.
- Stainless steel one-piece top with low-flow, flexible bubbler guard.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel frame.
- Four antimicrobial copper push pads - right unit only.
- Four push pad manual activation on lower water cooler.
- External stream height adjustment on lower unit.
- High efficiency cooling tank and coil.
- Contains R-134a refrigerant.
- Product is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, including Annex G, (AB953).
Oasis PGF8ACSLTM Category: