The Oasis PGF8AC Water Cooler shall deliver 8.0 gph of 50°F water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. Model PGF8AC is a filtered unit and shall include front and side push pads shall be Mechanically Activated. Basin shall be designed to eliminate splashing and standing water. Water Saver Bubbler reduce waste water by 50% and shall have a flexible guard and operate between 20 and 120 psi. Cabinet finish shall be Sandstone powder coated paint on galvanized steel or brushed stainless steel. New High Efficient positive start compressor and cooling system shall use R-134a refrigerant, fully insulated and controlled by positive sensing thermostat. Shall comply with ANSI A117.1 and ADA. Shall be listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards. Shall comply with ANSI/NSF 61.
These Water Coolers comply with the requirements of A.D.A. (Americans with Disabilities Act) when properly installed. Also meets the guidelines for children’s environments providing the floor to orifice height is 30" or less and proper clear floor space is provided for parallel approach. (Based on Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board final ruling.) Check Local and State Codes.
No Lead Design:
These refrigerated water coolers are certified to be lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act. Oasis PGF8AC Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway.
- Waterways Are Lead-Free In Materials & Construction.
- Stainless Steel Top
- High Efficiency Cooling System.
- Refrigerant R-134a.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- Four push pad Mechanical activation electricity not required
- Flexible Bubbler Guard
- External Stream Height Adjustment
- Heavy Duty galvanized steel frame.
- Product Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G (AB1953)
- Standard Cabinet Finishes:
Sandstone powder coated paint on steel.
- Optional finishes at additional cost:
Stainless Steel, Regency Bronze.
- Glass Filler (Factory Installed)
- Note: Adding any of the above accessories may delay shipment
|Model # ||PGF8AC|
|ADA Compliant ||Yes|
|Barrier Free ||Yes|
|Cooling Capacity ||8 GPH|
|Freeze Resistant ||No|
|GreenSpec Listed ||No|
|Installation Type ||Wall Mounted|
|Outdoor Rated ||No|
|Vandal Resistant ||No|