The Oasis PGEBFSL Bi-Level Drinking Fountain and Bottle Filling Station is a non-refrigerated unit that delivers ambient water, and is mechanically activated with front and side push pads. The VersaFiller® Sports Bottle Filler has independent electronic, no-touch activation. The bottle filler alcove and activation button contains Freshield, which utilizes a silver-based antimicrobial compound that reduces the growth of micro-organisms and mildew to protect the surfaces from discoloration, odors and degradation. The basin is designed to eliminate splashing and standing water. The Water Saver Bubbler reduces waste water by 50%, has a flexible guard, and operates between 20 and 120 psi. The cabinet has a greystone powder coat paint on galvanized steel. The PGEBFSL complies with ANSI A117.1 and ANSI/NSF 61, is listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards, and meets ADA requirements when properly installed. The unit also meets guidelines for children's accessibility providing the floor to orifice height is 30 inches and proper clear floor space is provided for frontal approach.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway.
- Waterways are lead-free in materials and construction.
- Stainless steel one-piece top with low-flow, flexible bubbler guard.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel frame.
- Four push pad manual activation on lower water cooler.
- External stream height adjustment on lower unit.
- VersaFiller® has independent electronic, hands-free activation.
- Product is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, including Annex G, (AB953).
Oasis PGEBFSL Category: