The Oasis PG8SBF Water Cooler and Bottle Filling Station shall deliver 8.0 gph of 50°F water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. Shall include front and side push pads to shall be Mechanically Activated. Shall include PG8AC and the VersaFiller Sports Bottle Filler with independent manual activation; lower unit must have front and side push pads to activate the manual flow of water for the cooler. VersaFiller® alcove and activation button contain Freshield®, which utilizes a silver-based antimicrobial compound that reduces the growth of micro-organisms and mildew to protect the surfaces from discoloration, odors and degradation.Basin shall be designed to eliminate splashing and standing water. Water Saver Bubbler reduce waste water by 50% and shall have a flexible guard and operate between 20 and 120 psi. Cabinet finish shall be Sandstone powder coated paint on galvanized steel or brushed stainless steel. New High Efficient positive start compressor and cooling system shall use R-134a refrigerant, fully insulated and controlled by positive sensing thermostat. Shall comply with ANSI A117.1 and ADA. Shall be listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards. Shall comply with ANSI/NSF 61.
Water Cooler delivers 8.0 gallons of chilled drinking water per hour. These models satisfy CABO/ANSI A117.1 and these water coolers comply with ADA requirements when properly installed. Units also meet guidelines for children's accessibility providing the floor to orifice height is 30 inches and proper clear floor space is provided for frontal approach.
These Water Coolers comply with the requirements of A.D.A. (Americans with Disabilities Act) when properly installed. Also meets the guidelines for children’s environments providing the floor to orifice height is 30" or less and proper clear floor space is provided for parallel approach. (Based on Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board final ruling.) Check Local and State Codes.
No Lead Design:
These Water Coolers are certified to be lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act. Oasis Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway.
- Waterways Are Lead-Free In Materials & Construction.
- Stainless Steel Top One Piece, Low Flow, Flexible Bubbler Guard
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel Frame
- High Efficiency Cooling Tank and Coil
- Refrigerant R-134a
- Four Push Pad Manual Activation on lower water cooler
- Flexible bubbler guard
- External Stream Height Adjustment on Lower Unit
- VersaFiller® has Independent Mechanical Activation
- Product Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, including Annex G, (AB953).
- Standard Bottle Filler Cabinet Finishes:
Brushed Stainless Steel.
- Versacooler (bottom unit) Cabinet Finish:
Sandstone Powder Coated Paint on Galvanized Steel.
- Optional finishes at additional cost:
Brushed Stainless Steel.
- Vandal-Resistant Bubbler
- Note: Adding any of the above accessories may delay shipment