The Oasis PG8EBFSLTT Bi-Level Water Cooler and Bottle Filling Station is a wall-mounted unit that delivers 8.0 gph (gallons per hour) of 50°F degree water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. Water flow to both the drinking fountain and the bottle filler is by means of an electronic, no-touch sensor, making the unit completely touchless and hands-free. The bottle filler alcove and activation button contains Freshield, which utilizes a silver-based antimicrobial compound that reduces the growth of micro-organisms and mildew to protect the surfaces from discoloration, odors and degradation. The basin is designed to eliminate splashing and standing water. The Water Saver Bubbler reduces waste water by 50%, has a flexible guard, and operates between 20 and 120 psi. The cabinet has a greystone powder coat paint on galvanized steel. The PG8EBFSLTT hands-free water cooler complies with ANSI A117.1 and ANSI/NSF 61, is listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards, and meets ADA requirements when properly installed. The unit also meets guidelines for children's accessibility providing the floor to orifice height is 30 inches and proper clear floor space is provided for frontal approach.
- Offers completely hands-free, contactless water activation.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway.
- Waterways are lead-free in materials and construction.
- Flexible bubbler guard.
- Stainless steel top and heavy duty galvanized steel frame.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel frame.
- High efficiency cooling tank and coil.
- Contains R-134a refrigerant.
Oasis PG8EBFSLTT Category: