The Oasis PG8ACT Hands Free Water Cooler delivers 8.0 gph (gallons per hour) of 50°F degree water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water and includes a light beam that is reflected off the user to automatically start water flowing. The Oasis PG8ACT basin is designed to eliminate splashing and standing water, the bubbler has Flexible-Guard® and operates between 20 and 120 psi. The Oasis PG8ACT cabinet finish is Greystone powder coated paint on galvanized steel or brushed stainless steel. The Oasis PG8ACT bubbler contains an antimicrobial silver additive (AlphaSan®) that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold and mildew and the front nose of powder coated models also contains the antimicrobial additive in the powder coating. The Oasis PG8ACT refrigerated water fountain cooling system uses R-134a refrigerant, complies with ANSI A117.1, ADA, ANSI/NSF 61 and is listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards.
- Touchless, infrared sensor activation.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway.
- Waterways are lead-free in materials and construction.
- Stainless steel one-piece top with low-flow, flexible bubbler guard.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel frame.
- Four push pad manual activation on lower water cooler.
- External stream height adjustment on lower unit.
- High efficiency cooling tank and coil.
- Contains R-134a refrigerant.
- Product is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, including Annex G, (AB953).
Oasis PG8ACT Category: