The Oasis PFAC Filtered Drinking Fountain delivers ambient inlet water and includes front and side push pads to activate the flow of water. The Oasis PFAC basin is designed to eliminate splashing and standing water, the bubbler has Flexible-Guard® and operates between 20 and 120 psi. The Oasis PFAC cabinet finish is Greystone powder coated paint on galvanized steel or brushed stainless steel. The Oasis PFAC bubbler and push pads contain an antimicrobial silver additive (AlphaSan®) that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold and mildew and the front nose of powder coated models also contains the antimicrobial additive in the powder coating. The Oasis PFAC complies with ANSI A117.1, ADA, ANSI/NSF 61 and is listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway.
- Includes VersaFilter system for taste, odor and chlorine reduction, lead reduction, and cyst reduction.
- Waterways are lead-free in materials and construction.
- Stainless steel one-piece top with low-flow, flexible bubbler guard.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel frame.
- Four push pad manual activation on lower water cooler.
- External stream height adjustment on lower unit.
- Product is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, including Annex G, (AB953).
Oasis PFAC Category: