The Oasis PF8AC Water Cooler shall deliver 8.0 gph of 50°F degree water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. Shall have VersaFilter® system for taste, odor and chlorine reduction, lead reduction and cyst reduction. VersaFilter system shall comply with NSF standards 42 and 53. Models PF8AC and PFAC shall include front and side push pads to activate the flow of water. Basin shall be designed to eliminate splashing and standing water. Bubbler shall have flexible guard and operate between 20 and 120 psi. Cabinet finish shall be Sandstone or Greystone powder coated paint on galvanized steel or brushed stainless steel. As a standard feature, the bubbler and push pads contain an antimicrobial silver additive (AlphaSan®) that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold and mildew. The front nose of powder coated models also contains the antimicrobial additive in the powder coating. Cooling system shall use R-134a refrigerant. Shall comply with ANSI A117.1 and ADA. Shall be listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards. Shall comply with ANSI/NSF 61.
These Water Coolers comply with the requirements of A.D.A. (Americans with Disabilities Act) when properly installed. Also meets the guidelines for children’s environments providing the floor to orifice height is 30" or less and proper clear floor space is provided for parallel approach. (Based on Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board final ruling.) Check Local and State Codes.
No Lead Design:
These Water Coolers are certified to be lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act. Oasis Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted.
- VersaFilter® system for taste, odor and chlorine reduction, lead reduction, and cyst reduction.
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial additive in bubbler, push pads and nose.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway.
- Waterways Are Lead-Free In Materials & Construction.
- Stainless Steel Top.
- High Efficiency Cooling Tank and Coil.
- ANSI/NSF 61 Section 9 Classified.
- Refrigerant R-134a.
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel Frame.
- Four Push Pad Activation.
- External Stream Height Adjustment.
- Flexible Bubbler Guard.
- Standard Cabinet Finishes:
Sandstone powder coated paint on galvanized steel.
- Optional finishes at additional cost:
Stainless Steel, Regency Bronze.
- Glass Filler (Factory Installed): Push Handle (029603-004)
- Note: Adding any of the above accessories may delay shipment
|Model # ||PF8AC|
|ADA Compliant ||Yes|
|Barrier Free ||Yes|
|Cooling Capacity ||8 GPH|
|Freeze Resistant ||No|
|GreenSpec Listed ||No|
|Installation Type ||Wall Mounted|
|Outdoor Rated ||No|
|Vandal Resistant ||No|