The Oasis MWG12SBF Bottle Filling Station is an energy and water conservation model that delivers 12.0 gph (gallons per hour) of 50°F degree water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. Water flow to the bottle filler is by means of an mechanically activated solenoid, and it includes filtration for taste, odor and chlorine reduction. The bottle filler alcove and activation button contains Freshield, which utilizes a silver-based antimicrobial compound that reduces the growth of micro-organisms and mildew to protect the surfaces from discoloration, odors and degradation. The MWG12SBF complies with ANSI A117.1 and ANSI/NSF 61, is listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards, and meets ADA requirements when properly installed. The unit also meets guidelines for children's accessibility providing the floor to button height is 30 inches and proper clear floor space is provided for frontal approach.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway.
- Includes filtration system for taste, odor and chlorine reduction.
- Waterways are lead-free in materials and construction.
- Built in drain - no drip tray to empty.
- Has a manual push-button activation.
- High efficiency cooling tank and coil.
- Contains R-134a refrigerant.
- Product is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, including Annex G, (AB953).
Oasis MWG12SBF Category: