The Oasis M8SCPM Water Cooler delivers 8.0 GPH (gallons per hour) of 50°F degree water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. Model M8SCPM includes a push button to activate the flow of water. The basin is designed to eliminate splashing and standing water. The fountain bubbler has a flexible guard and operates between 20 and 120 psi. As a standard feature, the bubbler and push pad contains an antimicrobial silver additive (AlphaSan) that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold and mildew. The chiller unit uses R-134a refrigerant. The M8SCPM is listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards, complies with ANSI A117.1 and ADA, with the Safe Drinking Water Act and Lead Contamination Control Act, and ANSI/NSF 61.
- Push button water activation.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway.
- Waterways are lead-free in materials and construction.
- Flexible bubbler guard.
- Heavy duty galvanized steel wall mounting frame.
- High efficiency cooling tank and coil.
- Contains R-134a refrigerant.
- Product is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, including Annex G, (AB953).
Oasis M8SCPM Category: