The Oasis M8CREBF Bi-Level Water Cooler and Bottle Filling Station is a wall-mounted energy and water conservastion model that delivers 8.0 gph (gallons per hour) of 50°F degree water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. The drinking fountains are equipped with a vandal-resistant mechanical push-button and a low flow one-piece bubbler with flexible guard. Water flow to the bottle filler is by means of an electronic, no-touch sensor. Key AquaPointe bottle filler components contain Freshshield which utilizes a silver-based antimicrobial compound that reduces the growth of micro-organisms and mildew to protect the surfaces from discoloration, odors and degradation. The basin is designed to eliminate splashing and standing water. The M8CREBF complies with ANSI A117.1 and ANSI/NSF 61, is listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards, and meets ADA requirements when properly installed. The unit also meets guidelines for children's accessibility providing the floor to button height is 30 inches and proper clear floor space is provided for frontal approach.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway.
- Waterways are lead-free in materials and construction.
- Bottle-filler has a hands-free, electronic water activation.
- Heavy duty steel frame.
- Flexible one-piece water saver bubbler guard.
- Product is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, including Annex G, (AB953).
Oasis M8CREBF Category: