The Haws H1117.8 hi-lo electric water cooler provides 8 GPH (gallons per hour) (30.3 L) of chilled water performance in an engineered stainless steel skin, and uses a patented stainless steel, push button activated, valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall-mounted fountain offers the only all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 14-gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel construction and required specialized mounting frame offer a well constructed sturdy fountain.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Grille slots are designed to eliminate sharp edges and are backed with a foam filter to protect the fan motor and high displacement compressor from debris.
- Designed to run at a low energy usage, this water cooler is assured to have a long-lasting life.
- One piece rectangular bowl is designed for extra durability and maintenance ease.
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion.
Haws H1117.8 Category:
Model H1117.8 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006). Note: Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine). These conditions may void warranty.