The Haws H1011.8HO ADA Hi-Lo electric drinking fountain provides 8 GPH (gallons per hour) (30.3 L) of chilled water performance in an engineered stainless-steel skin. This wall mounted swirl bowl designed fountain incorporates a touchless sensor operated stainless steel solenoid valve controlled by a transformer for hands-free operation on one side, and offers the ‘only’ all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock on the other. It is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- Touchless operation on one side for safety and peace of mind.
- 18-gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14-gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Grille slots are designed to eliminate sharp edges and are backed with a foam filter to protect the fan motor and high displacement compressor from debris.
- Easy maintenance with front access to push button valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean.
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion.
Haws H1011.8HPS Category:
Model H1011.8HO meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006). Note: Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine). These conditions may void warranty.