The Haws H1011.8 barrier-free electric "high-low" water cooler provides 8 GPH (gallons per hour) (30.3 L) of chilled water performance in an engineered stainless steel skin. This wall-mounted swirl bowl designed fountain offers the only all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Outfitted with such protective features as vandal-resistant bubbler head, waste strainer, and bottom plate, this electric water cooler is quick to discourage vandals.
- 18-gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14-gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Available steel wall mounting plate recommendedGrille slots are designed to eliminate sharp edges and are backed with a foam filter to protect the fan motor and high displacement compressor from debris.
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Designed to run at a low energy usage, this water cooler is assured to have a long-lasting life.
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean.
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion.
Haws H1011.8 Category:
Model H1011.8 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006). Note: Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine). These conditions may void warranty.