The Haws 3202G uses a patented push-button stainless steel valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This pedestal mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. The angled barrier-free design of the 3202G allows the square pedestal to be placed securely in multiple locations where a gravel fill is present or can be installed. Gravel fill and trough design completely eliminate the need for traditional drains that can be clogged with sand and other contaminates. Fountain comes further equipped with multiple vandal resistant components, making it uneasily disrupted, quickly discouraging the worst of vandals.
- Heavy-duty 12 gauge fabricated steel; with rough unfinished galvanized surface provide an exceptional vandal-resistance and corrosion resistant product.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Welded heavy-duty bubbler guard protects the drinking point from misuse.
- Large access panel allows for a comfortable fit when adjusting components or when maintenance is needed.
Haws 3202G Category:
Model 3202G ADA pedestal drinking fountain shall include a 12 gauge rough unfinished galvanized surface steel pedestal, push-button operated stainless steel valve with front-accessible cartridge and flow adjustment, 100% lead-free waterways, polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler head backed against a pedestal guard, trough design in the pedestal instead of a waste to eliminate clogging and a 1/4" (.6 cm) spacer to raise the pedestal off the ground which reduces the potential for corrosion, integral mounting feet, and an over-size vandal-resistant access plate.