The Haws 3121 uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This pedestal mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging the worst of vandals.
- Concrete with exposed aggregate finish and wire to reinforce the casting offers an extremely solid and highly protected fountain.
- Hood extension protects the bubbler head with a partial enclosure, for a greater protected drinking point.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Simplistic Portland Gray cement creates just the right amount of appeal for an outdoor fountain.
Haws 3121 Category:
Model 3121 square concrete pedestal drinking fountain shall include a polished stainless steel basin, push-button operated stainless steel valve with front-accessible cartridge and flow adjustment, 100% lead-free waterways, polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler head protected by a hood extension, polished chrome-plated vandal-resistant waste strainer with top-down clean-out access, Portland Gray exposed aggregate concrete finish with wire reinforcement, integral mounting feet, vandal-resistant stainless steel access plate, and 1-1/4" O.D. tailpiece.