Model 1900 bottle filler uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. It can be a stand-alone station, or mounted above most Haws drinking fountains along with most competitors' fountains and water coolers. The Haws 1900 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
- Patent pending design of the reversible drain tray can be turned inwards for in-wall waste hook-up.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Aesthetically pleasing medium grey ABS plastic construction.
- Separate mounting frame allows for quick and easy installation.
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Large bottle filling area accommodates various size containers.
Model HCR8, chiller provides for instantaneous cooling to meet a continuous demand for chilled water.
|Model # ||1900|
|ADA Compliant ||Yes|
|Barrier Free ||Yes|
|Cooling Capacity ||N/A|
|Fountain Type ||Bottle Filler|
|Freeze Resistant ||No|
|Full Load Amps ||N/A|
|GreenSpec Listed ||No|
|Installation Type ||Stand-alone or Mounted|
|Outdoor Rated ||No|
|Vandal Resistant ||No|