The Haws 1900 Bottle Filler uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted bottle filler offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. The 1900 can be a stand-alone station, or mounted above most Haws drinking fountains along with most competitors' fountains and water coolers.
- Patent pending design of the reversible drain tray can be turned inwards for in-wall waste hook-up.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Aesthetically pleasing medium grey ABS plastic construction.
- Separate mounting frame allows for quick and easy installation.
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Large bottle filling area accommodates various size containers.
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006)
Haws 1900 Category: