The Haws 1441 cast aluminum, wheelchair accessible drinking fountain uses patented stainless steel, push button activated, valve assemblies allowing for front access stream adjustments as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed.
- White powder-coated cast aluminum construction mixes just the right amount of durability and appeal in an efficiently functioning fountain.
- Elegant gloss finish resists stains keeping the fountain protected.
- Two bubbler heads locked to main bowl prevent against vandals and provide efficient water flow in high traffic areas.
Haws 1441 Category:
Model 1441 wall mounted, wheelchair accessible drinking fountain shall include a white powder-coated cast aluminum basin with integral mounting brackets, push-button operated stainless steel valves with front accessible cartridge and flow adjustment, 100% lead-free waterways, dual polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler heads, polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant waste strainer, vandal-resistant bottom plate, and chrome-plated 1-1/2" NPT trap.