The Haws 1431 multi-bubbler enameled iron, wheelchair accessible drinking fountain uses patented stainless steel, push button activated, valve assemblies allowing for front access stream adjustments as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed.
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal.
- Dual bubbler heads locked to main bowl prevent against vandals and provide efficient water flow for twice the users as single bubbler fountains.
Haws 1431 Category:
Model 1431 wall mounted, wheelchair accessible drinking fountain shall include a white enameled-iron basin, push-button operated stainless steel valves with front-accessible cartridge and flow adjustment, 100% lead-free waterways, dual polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler heads, polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant waste strainer, vandal-resistant bottom plate, and chrome-plated 1-1/2" NPT trap.