The Haws 1430 enameled iron drinking fountain uses patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assemblies allowing for front access stream adjustments as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal.
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed.
- Dual bubbler heads locked to main bowl deter vandals and provide efficient water flow for twice the users as single bubbler fountains.
Haws 1430 Category:
Model 1430 wall mounted drinking fountain shall include a white enameled-iron basin mounted with twin galvanized cast-iron wall brackets, push-button operated stainless steel valves with front-accessible cartridge and flow adjustment, 100% lead-free waterways, dual polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler heads, polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant waste strainer, vandal-resistant bottom plate, and chrome-plated 1-1/2" NPT trap.