The Haws 1409 wheelchair accessible cast aluminum drinking fountain uses patented stainless steel, push-button activated valve assemblies allowing for front access stream adjustments as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- White powder-coated cast aluminum construction mixes just the right amount of durability and appeal in an efficiently functioning fountain.
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed.
- Elegant gloss finish resists stains keeping the fountain protected.
- Three bubbler heads locked to main bowl prevent against vandals and provide efficient water flow in high traffic areas.
Haws 1409 Category:
Model 1409 is a three bubbler wall mounted, wheelchair accessible drinking fountain made of white powder-coated cast aluminum. Unit shall include recessed push-button stainless steel valves with front-accessible flow adjustments and cartridge and strainer access, 100% lead free waterways, polished chrome-plated brass bubbler heads locked to the bowl and solid chrome-plated brass waste strainer. Unit shall also include a vandal-resistant bottom plate and a 1-1/2" NPT trap.