The Haws 1311 enameled iron, barrier-free drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve. Low profile wall mounted design accommodates adult or child ADA capabilities. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal.
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed.
- Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
- Note: Enameled iron bowls are shipped without the hardware mounted. Hardware to be mounted by installer.
Haws 1311 Category:
Model 1311 wall-mounted barrier-free drinking fountain shall include a white enameled-iron basin, push-button operated stainless steel valve with front-accessible cartridge and flow adjustment, adult or child ADA mounting heights, 100% lead-free waterways, polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler head, polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant waste strainer, vandal-resistant bottom plate, and chrome-plated 1-1/4" NPT trap.