The Haws 1119FR barrier-free Hi-Lo drinking fountain uses a fully engineered pneumatic operated freeze-resistant valve assembly. Wall mounted design allows the 1119FR to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design provides a well constructed sturdy fountain.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion.
- "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights.
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed.
- One-piece stamped basin with low-profile design make for an aesthetically pleasing and durable unit.
Haws 1119FR Category:
Model 1119FR meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).