The Haws 1119.14 barrier-free Hi-Lo drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel construction and specialized integral mounting plate offer even more protection with a sturdier design.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion.
- "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights.
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed.
- One-piece stamped basin with low-profile design make for an aesthetically pleasing and durable unit.
Haws 1119.14 Category:
Model 1119.14 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).