The Haws 1011HPS barrier-free Hi-Lo stainless-steel drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted swirl bowl designed fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- Polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler heads with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminate water splash.
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Beautiful polished finish resists stains and corrosion.
- "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights.
Haws 1011HPS Category:
Model 1011HPS meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).