The Haley Taylor OVL-II SER Contour Bi-Level Water Cooler is an architectural refrigerated fountain that has a capacity of 8.0 GPH (gallons per hour) of 50°F drinking water, based on 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient, per ASHRAE 18 testing. The Haley Taylor OVL-II SER features an oval basin designed to provide a splash-resistant surface. This drinking fountain comes standard with a Double Bubbler, which projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink. Water activation to the bubbler spout is by a mechanical front push-button, and a bottom cover plate conceals plumbing and internal components. The OVL-II SER meets state and federal requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Patented stainless steel design enhances any architectural design, whether classic landmark or cutting edge.
- Contoured fountain provides an attractive and safe product.
- Provides refreshing chilled drinking water.
- Mechanical push-button bubbler activation continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted.
- Double bubbler projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink.
- Stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant and attractive.
Halsey Taylor OVL-II SER Category: