The Halsey Taylor OVL-II ESBP Contour Reversed Bi-Level Drinking Fountain is an architectural non-refrigerated fountain that delivers ambient water, unless connected to a remote water chiller. The Halsey Taylor OVL-II ESBP features an oval basin designed to provide a splash-resistant surface. This drinking fountain comes standard with a Double Bubbler®, which projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink. Water activation to the bubbler spout is by a mechanical front push-button, and a bottom cover plate conceals plumbing and internal components. The OVL-II ESBP meets state and federal requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Has reversed drinking fountains: left-side low (for small children and wheelchairs) and right-side high (for adults).
- Contoured fountain provides an attractive and safe product.
- Mechanical push-button bubbler activation continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted.
- Double bubbler projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink.
- Stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant and attractive.
Halsey Taylor OVL-II ESBP Category: