The Halsey Taylor HTVZDPV-WF is a self-contained, electric, non-refrigerated, wall-mounted, filtered drinking fountain and is easily accessible to physically challenged individuals. The HTVZD delivers non-refrigerated drinking water.
The HTVZD complies with the requirements of A.D.A. (Americans with Disabilities Act) when properly installed. Also meets the guidelines for children’s environments providing the floor to orifice height is 30" or less and proper clear floor space is provided for parallel approach. (Based on Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board final ruling.) Check Local and State Codes.
The Halsey Taylor HTVZDPV-WF replaces the HTV-MVP-L/R-TTG model
- WaterSentry® VII 1500-gallon capacity filtration system. Certified for (Lead, Class 1 Particulate, Chlorine, Taste, Odor)
- Easy-Touch self-closing front and side pushbar activation with raised letters for the visually impaired
- Extra deep type 300 series stainless steel basin that minimizes splashing; with integral drain
- Galvanized structural steel chassis provides structural integrity
- One-piece, chrome-plated two-stream Double Bubbler™ with non-removable anti-squirt feature and integral hood. It’s integral hood insures a satisfying drink of water.
- Valve with built-in flow regulator provides constant stream from 20 to 105 psi of water pressure
- Automatic stream height regulator is located inside the unit to prevent tampering
- The cabinet has a Platinum Vinyl finish
- Rated for indoor use
The HTVZD electrical components and water system are warranted for 12 months from date of installation or 18 months from factory shipment, whichever date falls first.
|Water Inlet||3/8" O.D. Tubing|
|Drain Outlet||1-1/4" tube outlet for 1-1/4" slip joint connection|
|Voltage / Hertz||115V / 60Hz|
|Shipping Weight||39 LBS|
|Certifications||ADA, UL399, CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120, NSF/ANSI 61 and 372|