The Halsey Taylor HTVZ8BLPV-NF Bi-Level Water Cooler is a self-contained, wall-hung, electric, refrigerated unit with a chilling capacity of 50°F drinking water, based upon 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient. The HTVZ8BLPV-NF has self-closing Easy-Touch Controls on the front of the unit, as well as the left and right side. The drinkable water stream requires less than 3 pounds of force to activate by a commercial-grade solenoid based flow control. This Halsey Taylor drinking fountain has a Double Bubbler®, which projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink. The HTVZ8BLPV-NF meets ADA guidelines for frontal or parallel approach, has a lead free design which meets Safe Drinking Water Act, and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and California AB1953, as well as UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- Attractive, contemporary design matches modern architecture.
- Exclusive fastenerless integrated drain reduces debris accumulation and is easy to clean.
- Vinyl clad finish is durable and attractive.
- Electronic push-bars for easy bubbler activation.
- Double Bubbler® projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink.
- Rated for indoor use.
Halsey Taylor HTVZ8BLPV-NF Category: