The Halsey Taylor HTHBHVRBL Filtered Bi-Level Drinking Fountain and Bottle Filler is a heavy-duty, vandal-resistant unit that delivers ambient drinking water. The drinking fountains and bottle filler of the HTHBHVRBL have a mechanically-activated, vandal-resistant push-button operation and features vandal-resistant, SmartFlow™ bubblers with chrome-plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination, tampering and reduce water usage. The unit includes Green Ticker™ displaying count of plastic bottles saved from waste. The unit includes the WaterSentry Plus filter 3000 gallon filter, which is certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for lead reduction, with visual monitor to indicate when replacement is necessary. The bottle filler provides 1.5 GPM (gallon per minute) flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. The plastic components are protected with an antimicrobial to prevent mold and mildew. The HTHBHVRBL meets ADA guidelines for frontal or parallel approach and has lead free design which meets Safe Drinking Water Act and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and California AB1953 and is certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120
- Ideal for heavy-use installations such as educational and indoor recreational facilities.
- Includes the WaterSentry Plus 3000 gallon filter system.
- Vandal-resistant push-button activation for both the water cooler and bottle filler.
- Integrated Silver Ion Anti-microbial Protection in key areas.
- Vandal-resistant, SmartFlow™ bubbler features chrome-plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination, tampering and reduce water usage.
- Quick Fill Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallon per minute).
- Laminar Flow provides minimal splash.
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water.
- Visual User Interface display includes.
- Filter Monitor indicating when replacement is necessary.
- Innovative Green Ticker™ counts bottles saved from waste.
Halsey Taylor HTHBHVRBL Category: