The Halsey Taylor HTHB8-NF Hydroboost Bottle Filling Station is a unit that has a chilling capacity of 8.0 GPH (gallons per hour) of 50°F drinking water, based on 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient, and has a recessed design constructed of 18 gauge Type 300 series stainless steel and ABS plastic. The HTHB8-NF includes an electronic sensor for no-touch activation with automatic 30-second shut-off timer, provides 1.1-1.5 gpm (gallon per minute) flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing, has antimicrobial protected plastic components to prevent mold and mildew. The HTHB8-NF meets ADA guidelines for reach ranges, when properly installed, is lead-free, which meets Safe Drinking Water Act, and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61, California AB1953, UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- Designed specifically for use with Halsey Taylor OVL-II™ or Contour™ architectural fountains.
- Space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Sanitary, no-touch, sensor activation with automatic 30-second shut-off timer.
- Silver Ion anti-microbial protection.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5 gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Includes: mounting frame for quick and simple installation.
- Hinged door for easy servicing.
- Constructed of durable 18 gauge stainless steel and ABS plastic.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill. Protected behind tempered glass.
Halsey Taylor HTHB8-NF Category: