The Halsey Taylor HTHB-HACDPV-WF HYDROBOOST Bottle Filling Station is a self-contained, wall-mounted, single unit. Exclusive one-piece, chrome-plated twostream Double Bubbler™ with non-removable anti-squirt feature and integral hood. Automatic stream height regulator is located inside unit to prevent tampering. A constant stream height is automatically maintained under line pressures that vary from 20 to 105 psi. Includes self-closing, light touch front and side pushbar actuation with raised letters for the visually impaired. Non-corrosive Type 300 series stainless steel cooler top with satin finish resists stains. Basin includes anti-splash ridge and contoured to insure proper drainage
These Water Coolers comply with the requirements of A.D.A. (Americans with Disabilities Act) when properly installed. Also meets the guidelines for children’s environments providing the floor to orifice height is 30" or less and proper clear floor space is provided for parallel approach. (Based on Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board final ruling.) Check Local and State Codes.
No Lead Design:
These Water Coolers are certified to be lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act. Halsey Taylor Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of waterborne particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler.
Watersentry® Filter System:
Equipped with the HWF3000 WaterSentry® Plus Filter. Quick- Disconnect, 1/4 turn installation and automatic inlet shut-off valve that closes when filter is removed. High-grade filter is made with activated carbon and patented ATS lead-removal media. Certified to NSF/ANSI 42 for Chlorine-Class 1, Particulate-Class 1 and Taste and Odor and NSF/ANSI 53 for Lead Reduction
- Sensor-activated enhanced with user interface graphics.
- Quick fill rate is 1.5 gallons per minute on refrigerated model and 1.1 gallons per minute on ambient model.
- Laminar flow provides a clean fill with minimal splash and easy maintenance.
- Equipped with an automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Key plastic components are integrated with silver ion anti-microbial protection to inhibit growth of mold and mildew.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Filter Monitor indicating when replacement is necessary.
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill.
Easily cleaned in-line strainer screen traps particles of 140 microns or larger before they enter the waterway.
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
- Note: Adding any of the above accessories may delay shipment
|Manufacturer ||Halsey Taylor|
|Model # ||HTHB-HACDPV-WF|
|ADA Compliant ||Yes|
|Barrier Free ||Yes|
|Cooling Capacity ||NA|
|Freeze Resistant ||No|
|GreenSpec Listed ||No|
|Installation Type ||Wall Mounted|
|Outdoor Rated ||No|
|Vandal Resistant ||No|