The Halsey Taylor HTHB-HAC8 Hydroost Water Cooler and Bottle Filling Station provides 8.0 gph (gallon per hour) of 50°F water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water. Water flow to the bottle filler is by an electronic sensor for no-touch activation with an automatic 30-second shut-off timer, and has a 1.1 gpm (gallon per minute) flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. The plastic components are protected with an antimicrobial to prevent mold and mildew. The drinking fountain portion of the unit has push-bar activation and a Double Bubbler™ which projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink. The HTHB-HAC8 meets ADA guidelines for frontal or parallel approach and has lead free design which meets Safe Drinking Water Act and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and California AB1953 and is certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- Complete drinking fountain and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Exclusive Double Bubbler™ which projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink.
- Sanitary, no-touch, sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Silver Ion anti-microbial protection.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill.
- Motor Compressor:
Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115V, 60 Hz single phase. Sealed-in lifetime oil supply. Equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug (domestic models).
Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit:
Combination tube-tank type. Self cleansing. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Tank is stainless steel. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control:
Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
- Temperature Control:
Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible.
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Office buildings
Halsey Taylor HTHB-HAC8 Category: