The Halsey Taylor HTHB-HAC-LR-WF Hydroost Filtered Drinking Fountain and Bottle Filling Station is a non-refrigerated unit that provides ambient drinking water. Water flow to the bottle filler is by an electronic sensor for no-touch activation with an automatic 30-second shut-off timer, and has a 1.1 gpm (gallon per minute) flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. The unit includes the WaterSentry Plus filter 3000 gallon filter, which is certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for lead reduction, with visual monitor to indicate when replacement is necessary. The plastic components are protected with an antimicrobial to prevent mold and mildew. The drinking fountain portion of the unit has push-bar activation and a Double Bubbler™ which projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink. The HTHB-HAC-LR-WF meets ADA guidelines for frontal or parallel approach and has lead free design which meets Safe Drinking Water Act and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and California AB1953 and is certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- Complete drinking fountain and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA-compliant design.
- Includes the WaterSentry Plus 3000 gallon filter.
- Exclusive Double Bubbler™ which projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink.
- Sanitary, no-touch, sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Silver Ion anti-microbial protection.
- Quick fill rate is 1.1 gpm for refrigerated units and 1.5gpm for non-refrigerated units.
- Laminar flow provides minimal splash.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Visual user interface display includes:
- Filter Monitor indicating when replacement is necessary.
- Green Ticker™ counting the quantity of bottles saved from the landfill.
Halsey Taylor HTHB-HAC-LR-WF Category: