The Halsey Taylor HRF-E Contour Drinking Fountain is an architectural non-refrigerated fountain that delivers ambient water, unless connected to a remote water chiller. The Halsey Taylor HRF-E features softly rounded corners with a contoured basin designed to provide a splash-resistant surface. This drinking fountain comes standard with a Double Bubbler, which projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink. Water activation to the bubbler spout is by a mechanical front push-button, and a bottom cover plate conceals plumbing and internal components. The HRF-E meets state and federal requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Contoured fountain provides an attractive and safe product.
- Mechanical push-button bubbler activation continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted.
- Double bubbler projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink.
- Bottom cover plate conceals plumbing and internal components.
- Stainless steel finish is corrosion resistant and attractive.
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use.
Halsey Taylor HRF-E Category: