The Haley Taylor HCRFER Contour Water Cooler is an architectural refrigerated fountain that has a capacity of 8.0 GPH (gallons per hour) of 50°F drinking water, based on 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient, per ASHRAE 18 testing. The Haley Taylor HCRFER features softly rounded corners with a contoured basin designed to provide a splash-resistant surface. This slim profile model is ideal for children's use installations. This drinking fountain comes standard with a Double Bubbler, which projects two separate streams that converge to form a fuller, more satisfying drink. Water activation to the bubbler spout is by a mechanical front push-button, and a bottom cover plate conceals plumbing and internal components. The HCRFER meets state and federal requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Low-profile fountain provides an attractive, safe product, while enhancing applications requiring child ADA compliance.
- Contoured fountain provides an attractive and safe product.
- Mechanical push-button bubbler activation continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted.
- Exclusive Double Bubbler provides a satisfying and more fulfilling drink of water.
- Bottom cover plate conceals plumbing and internal components.
- Stainless steel construction withstands abusive environments and resists stains.
Halsey Taylor HCRFER Category: