The Halsey Taylor 55898C Hydroboost Filter for Bottle Filler provides cleaner, great tasting water. The 55898C Halsey Taylor Hydroboost filter replacement is made with activated carbon to improve the taste and odor of incoming water, and reduces contaminants such as lead. The Halsey water filter is easy to connect, and is a self-contained replaceable cartridge, limiting exposure to contaminated media.
- Quick-Disconnect, 1/4 turn installation.
- Halsey Taylor Hydroboost filter replacement.
- Automatic inlet shut-off valve that closes when filter is removed.
- Replacement filter for the HTHB-HAC8PV-WF water fountain with bottle filler.
- Halsey Taylor water fountain filters have an outer protective wrap.
- The 55898C is made with activated carbon and patented ATS lead-removal media.
- Hands never touch the actual filter media and, therefore, limit the potential for introduction of bacteria.
- Replacement filter for the HTHB-HAC-RF bottle filling station retrofit.
- Halsey Taylor drinking fountain filter for HWF3000.
- Spun Polypropylene pre-filter mesh to prevent large, coarse sediment and particles from entering and clogging filter media.
- Radial flow-thru design provides more surface area for untreated water while final filter mesh prevents loose carbon from entering water.
Halsey Taylor 55898C Category:
3000 Gallons or 1 Year
Water Temp Range
40°F - 120°F
Initial Pressure Drop
3.25" O.D. x 12.5" Length
3/8" O.D. Tube
1/4" O.D. Tube