The Halsey Taylor 4881 FR FTN - 36 Inch Cast Iron Outdoor Freeze-Resistant Drinking Fountain is a pedestal-mounted non-refrigerated unit with an evergreen powder-coat finish that provides ambient water, unless connected to a remote water chiller. The Halsey Taylor 4881 FR FTN is ideal for parks and recreational areas, and has a mechanically activated bubbler, which continues to supply water in event of service disruptions. The powder-coated exterior is over a corrosion-resistant primary coating to provide protection from the outdoor elements. The 4881 FR FTN has a lead free design which meets Safe Drinking Water Act, and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and California AB1953, as well as UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- Powder coated cast iron construction withstands the elements.
- Freeze-resistant system is located either below the frost line or in temperature controlled space.
- Vandal-resistant bubbler features a chrome-plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits and tampering.
- Floor mounted pedestal fountain provides easy access.
- Heavy-gauge construction with tamper-resistant screws that resist stains and corrosion.
- Mechanically activated bubbler continues to supply water in event of service disruptions.
- Rated for outdoor use.
Halsey Taylor 4881 FR FTN Category: