The Halsey Taylor 4710 FR FTN Endura Outdoor Freeze-Resistant Drinking Fountain is a pedestal non-refrigerated unit with a powder-coat finish that provides ambient water, unless connected to a remote water chiller. The Halsey Taylor 4710 FR FTN is ideal for parks and recreational areas, and has a mechanically activated bubbler, which continues to supply water in event of service disruptions. The powder-coated exterior is over a corrosion-resistant primary coating to provide protection from the outdoor elements. The 4710 FR FTN meets ADA guidelines for frontal or parallel approach, has a lead free design which meets Safe Drinking Water Act, and is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and California AB1953, as well as UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
- Product image shown in slate finish.
- Freeze-resistant system is located either below the frost line or in temperature controlled space.
- Unique E-Coat immersion process coats the inside and outside of the fountain for ultimate corrosion protection.
- One-piece, vandal-resistant, chrome-plated two-stream bubbler with non-removable anti-squirt feature and integral hood for a satisfying drink.
- Heavy-gauge construction with tamper-resistant screws that resist stains and corrosion.
- Mechanically activated bubbler continues to supply water in event of service disruptions.
- Self-closing, vandal-resistant pushbutton does not require grasping or twisting.
- Rated for outdoor use.
Halsey Taylor 4710 FR FTN Category: