The Halsey Taylor 4595 Outdoor Bi-Level Drinking Fountain is a pedestal unit with a durable stone aggregate finish that withstands the elements. The 4595 has heavy-gauge construction with tamper-resistant screws that resist stains and corrosion, and a vandal-resistant bubbler that features a chrome-plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits and tampering. The bubbler spout is mechanically activated and continues to supply water in event of service disruptions. This water fountain is designed to be easily accessible to both physically challenged and able-bodied individuals and is ideally suited for installation in public areas. The 4595 meets state and federal requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Durable stone aggregate finish withstands the elements.
- Vandal-resistant bubblers feature chrome-plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits and tampering.
- Mechanically activated bubbler continues to supply water in event of service disruptions.
- Ideal for outdoor use.
- Heavy-gauge construction with tamper-resistant screws that resist stains and corrosion.
- Outdoor recreational parks
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Golf Courses
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
Halsey Taylor 4595 Category: