The Halsey Taylor 4405FRK Endura II Outdoor Freeze-Resistant Drinking Fountain is a wall-mounted, steel unit with textured powder-coat finish and E-Coat immersion for year-round beauty with minimum maintenance. The E-Coat immersion process coats the outside and inside of the unit for the ultimate in corrosion protection. The Halsey 4405FRK is designed to be easily accessible to both physically challenged and able-bodied individuals and is ideally suited for installation in public areas. The unit meets state and federal requirements as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, is constructed of tubular steel, and includes a vandal-resistant bubbler that features a chrome-plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits and tampering. The drinkable water stream to the bubbler is activated by a single vandal-resistant front push-button. The 4405FRK complies with ADA guidelines and is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Corrosion-resistant base material provides the ultimate protection from the elements.
- Freeze-resistant system is located either below the frost line or in temperature controlled space.
- Space-saving ADA-compliant design.
- Vandal-resistant push-button does not require grasping or twisting.
- Heavy-gauge construction with tamper-resistant screws that resist stains and corrosion.
- Ideal for outdoor use.
- Vandal-resistant bubblers feature chrome-plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits and tampering.
Halsey Taylor 4405FRK Category: