The Halsey Taylor 4400 Outdoor Drinking Fountain is a pedestal steel unit with textured powder-coat finish and E-Coat immersion for year-round beauty with minimum maintenance. The E-Coat immersion process coats the outside and inside of the unit for the ultimate in corrosion protection. The Halsey Taylor 4400 is constructed of tubular steel, and includes a vandal-resistant bubbler that features a chrome-plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits and tampering. The drinkable water stream to the bubbler is activated by a single vandal-resistant front push-button. The 4400 is certified to lead-free compliance including NSF/ANSI 61, CA 1953 and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Corrosion-resistant base material provides the ultimate protection from the elements.
- Vandal-resistant push-button does not require grasping or twisting.
- Heavy-gauge construction with tamper-resistant screws that resist stains and corrosion.
- Ideal for outdoor use.
- Vandal-resistant bubblers feature chrome-plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits and tampering.
- Outdoor recreational parks
- Educational facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sport and fitness centers
- Golf Courses
- Office buildings
- Other commercial buildings
- Adding an optional color may delay shipment.
- As per Manufacturer's Policy, adding an optional color makes the unit non-returnable.
Halsey Taylor 4400 Category: